Skip to main content

Blogtober Day 10! 99 Random Questions Tag

Hello everyone! So like I mentioned before 31 days is a lot of blogging, so I'm trying to get a little creative here! Yesterday I watched a video from MakeupByTiffanyD which was the 99 Random Questions Tag and it made me realize, you guys don't know much about me, so here we go...learn a little about yours truly. 

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It's weird to be honest with you, our room with all of our clothes is not the room we sleep in. So for that room, no, the closet doors are never closed, but the room we sleep in there is nothing in the closet and they stay closed. 

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I do, why not right? Free samples!

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out! I can't sleep if I'm stuck inside them. 

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I never felt the urge. 

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. 

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
All of the time! I found some in the dryer this week that had been in my pocket, whoops! 

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Probably a bear, I feel like that pain might be a little quicker. Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't survive that one. 

8:Do you have freckles?
No, I do have a few larger beauty marks though. 

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I almost never smile, my boyfriend is a photographer and he always catches me off guard. 

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a few, but as always I can't think of any particular ones when I need to. 

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I used to do it very seriously as an OCD type thing, but not for many years.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
I'm sure I have at some point. 

13:What about pooped in the woods?
It's possible, but I can't think of any specific occasions.  

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes, but I can't dance so it's horrible. 

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Always, it is a horrible habit. 

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
My boyfriend and I share a bed every night, although last night my dog wanted to cuddle. 

17:What size is your bed?
We share a queen size bed, the dogs have their own full size. 

18:What is your Song of the week?
I can't think of one off the top of my head. 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don't care, but most of time the ones wearing pink can't pull it off. 

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
When Jayden is here I do get down on some Good Luck Charlie. 

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't know, if I hated it I don't make a point to recall it. 

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
The most obvious place, because no one looks there.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Lately it has been water, but I love some sweet tea. 

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard. 

25:What is your favorite food?
Probably, chicken. Or shrimp. Or steak. 

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Mean Girls, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing and the list goes on. 

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend just kissed me goodnight. 

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Girl Scout, I went to the zoo, that's all I remember. 

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Never. 

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I signed my rent check last week? 

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I should learn though.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No! (Knock on wood)

33:Ever ran out of gas?
No (once again, knock on wood)

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter and jelly! 

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon and eggs, my favorite! 

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Late, I'm second shift on my job so I don't have to wake up early. Usually between 12:30 and 1. 

37:Are you lazy?
I definitely can be. 

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was never really into dressing up. I was a clown when I was a baby. 

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Horse. Yes I googled it. 

40:How many languages can you speak?
Just english. 

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. 

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos, Lincoln Logs were for boys.

43:Are you stubborn?
Definitely can be. 

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Neither...

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Nope. 

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Terrified. 

47:Do you sing in the car?
Oh yeah.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Not regularly. 

49:Do you dance in the car?
If I'm with my friend Fallon, then definitely. 

50:Ever used a gun?
I have, I think that's a very good skill to know. 

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Almost every day, my boyfriend is a photographer. I'm not photogenic. 

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Absolutely, but that's what makes them great.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes, but I still enjoy it. 

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No, I don't know what that is. 

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple or peach.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Not what I am that's for sure! Probably a teacher. 

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and no. 

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, pretty often actually.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
I try.

60:Wear slippers?
In the winter, definitely. 

61:Wear a bath robe?
No. 

62:What do you wear to bed?
Tshirt and shorts. 

63:First concert?
The Monkees when I was 5! 

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target. 

65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos. 

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts. 

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Nope. 

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don't plan on getting married. 

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes. 

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I was always too shy. I was the runner up one time in case someone didn't show up and I almost had an anxiety attack.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I can't think of a time off of the top oft head. 

74:Own any record albums?
No.

75:Own a record player?
Noz 

76:Regularly burn incense?
No. 

77:Ever been in love?
Currently. 

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
I'm not big on concerts. Maybe Lynard Skynard? 

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Couldn't tell ya. 

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold and sweet. 

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee. 

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar. 

83:Can you swim well?
It's my favorite pastime. 

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. 

85:Are you patient?
No.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ, I guess.

87:Ever won a contest?
No. 

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but I'm not againist it. 

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Neither.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope. 

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room?

92:Do you want to get married?
No. 

93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not.

94:Who was your HS crush?
I had a couple of boyfriends throughout High School.  

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I'm too old for that shit. 

96:Do you have kids?
No, but my boyfriend has two. 

97:Do you want kids?
No.

98:Whats your favorite color?
Yes. 

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my grandad just passed away and it's been hard on everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogtober Day 24! DIY Remove Black Stains from Hardwood Floors

      This blog is coming to you by accident, of course. I don't know if I've mentioned it much on this blog, but I have two pitbulls. I know, a lot to handle, and one of them is a puppy. She is horrible sometimes, but I can't help but love her. Our whole house is hardwood floors, which I love! With my two dogs, if the happen to have an accident it's really easy to clean up...or so I thought.  We have had a large living room rug down for about 6 months now. Over the weekend we decided to take it outside and air it out and do a little "Fall Cleaning". Low and behold underneath the rug were huge dark black spots on the hardwood. I immediately jumped on Pinterest to see what to do. It turns out dogs urine causes the wood to turn black (who knew?). So I found a solution that I'm really excited to share with you.  Peroxide! Awesome, I had plenty on hand and immediately started to try it out. At first I used a paint brush to apply it to the specific areas.  Almo

Personal Planner Setup

I have been using a planner for as long as I can remember. My little OCD self needs something to keep me grounded and on track. About 3 years ago I discovered Erin Condren as well as the planner community on social media (if you are a planner person check them out, it is such a positive and supportive group of people). If you're not familiar, the Erin Condren Life Planner is an A5 size planner (7" by 9") and is a thick planner. For me, this type of planner is not convenient for every day use so this planner stays at home on my desk and is used mostly for my creative side, not functionality. This brings me to my personal size planner, I use a Kate Spade Wellesley planner which can be bought at the Kate Spade Outlet stores (these outlets will ship to you so call around if you don't live close to one and are interested). Currently as pictured above I am using the red version which was re-released this Summer, and I also have a black version which is always in stock.

DIY IKEA Kitchen Shelf

  It is finally complete! I have been working on decorating this bad boy for a few weeks now and I'm in love! Thanks to my dear husband we were able to turn this cheap IKEA shelving unit into an adorable farmhouse style kitchen shelf pretty easily. See below for our step by step!    This is the IKEA Mulig Shelving Unit which is $59.99 for the largest size. This measures 47 1/4x13 3/8x63 3/4 "    We purchased a 3/4" piece of plywood at Home Depot in which we got cut in store for each shelf. These measure 46 1/2" by 13"    Also at a Home Depot we purchased a tube of Loctite Power Grip and a small can of Golden Pecan stain . This stain matches a few other items in our house so they would all look cohesive.    Once home, let the staining begin.      After one coat of stain was dry we used the Loctite to place the plywood on the shelves. We used sand bags to weigh down e