Skip to main content

My Top 5 Perfumes


Hello my name is Kady, and not only am I addicted to makeup, I'm addicted to perfume. Ok, I've admitted it now we can move on. For the past couple of years, I've been obsessed with new perfumes and trying to find my perfect scent, but they are usually so expensive! I quickly realized if you go to Ross, Marshall's, or TJ Maxx you can find great deals on name brand perfumes, so when I find one I've been wanting to try I snatch it up. Now, out of all of my perfumes I've narrowed it down to my 5 favorites for you guys, so here we go. 


Bambuhdadum! Here they are! My top 5 favorites. Now this all started because I've been on the search for one of favorites in the 3 stores mentioned above and yesterday I finally grabbed it for a great price. 


Number 1 - DKNY Be Delicious. I picked this up for $24.99 for the 1.7 oz at Ross, and thank goodness I did. This is my go to perfume all year round, but it's my favorite Fall scent. Below is the scent description, I'm real bad at things like that, but just know it's my favorite. 



Number 2 - True Religion Hippie Chic. This is a perfume that I've never heard talked about from popular gurus. I absolutely love this scent. I received a sample from Macy's one day, and I just couldn't forget about it. Luckily I found it at TJ Maxx for a great deal, and as you can probably see, I've almost used every last drop. Below is a scent description.



Number 3 - Pink Sugar. This is a newer scent for me, but I can already tell it's a new staple in my collection. I got the large size once again from TJ Maxx, and it really is a perfect find for me. Below is the scent description. I mean who doesn't want to smell like cotton candy in the Summer time? 



Number 4 - Twirl by Kate Spade. I received this sample once in my Birchbox, and when I found it on sale at Marshall's I once again jumped at the opportunity. This bottle is beautiful as well, which makes it that much more wonderful! Here is the scent description. 



Number 5 - Victoria's Secret Pink Warm and Cozy body mist. Now is a much cheaper option, and everyone needs a body mist, especially during the warmer months, and this one is always in my purse as an option. I believe the smaller sizes are always 3 for $10, and very worth the price. Here is the scent description.


So there we go! My top 5 perfume choices. I'm always interested in other options, so please tell me below what your top 5 picks are! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogtober Day 24! DIY Remove Black Stains from Hardwood Floors

      This blog is coming to you by accident, of course. I don't know if I've mentioned it much on this blog, but I have two pitbulls. I know, a lot to handle, and one of them is a puppy. She is horrible sometimes, but I can't help but love her. Our whole house is hardwood floors, which I love! With my two dogs, if the happen to have an accident it's really easy to clean up...or so I thought.  We have had a large living room rug down for about 6 months now. Over the weekend we decided to take it outside and air it out and do a little "Fall Cleaning". Low and behold underneath the rug were huge dark black spots on the hardwood. I immediately jumped on Pinterest to see what to do. It turns out dogs urine causes the wood to turn black (who knew?). So I found a solution that I'm really excited to share with you.  Peroxide! Awesome, I had plenty on hand and immediately started to try it out. At first I used a paint brush to apply it to the specific areas.  Almo

Personal Planner Setup

I have been using a planner for as long as I can remember. My little OCD self needs something to keep me grounded and on track. About 3 years ago I discovered Erin Condren as well as the planner community on social media (if you are a planner person check them out, it is such a positive and supportive group of people). If you're not familiar, the Erin Condren Life Planner is an A5 size planner (7" by 9") and is a thick planner. For me, this type of planner is not convenient for every day use so this planner stays at home on my desk and is used mostly for my creative side, not functionality. This brings me to my personal size planner, I use a Kate Spade Wellesley planner which can be bought at the Kate Spade Outlet stores (these outlets will ship to you so call around if you don't live close to one and are interested). Currently as pictured above I am using the red version which was re-released this Summer, and I also have a black version which is always in stock.

DIY IKEA Kitchen Shelf

  It is finally complete! I have been working on decorating this bad boy for a few weeks now and I'm in love! Thanks to my dear husband we were able to turn this cheap IKEA shelving unit into an adorable farmhouse style kitchen shelf pretty easily. See below for our step by step!    This is the IKEA Mulig Shelving Unit which is $59.99 for the largest size. This measures 47 1/4x13 3/8x63 3/4 "    We purchased a 3/4" piece of plywood at Home Depot in which we got cut in store for each shelf. These measure 46 1/2" by 13"    Also at a Home Depot we purchased a tube of Loctite Power Grip and a small can of Golden Pecan stain . This stain matches a few other items in our house so they would all look cohesive.    Once home, let the staining begin.      After one coat of stain was dry we used the Loctite to place the plywood on the shelves. We used sand bags to weigh down e